About The Giant Schnauzer Club
The Giant Schnauzer Club was officially registered on the 1st November 1979, the main objective being to provote and encourage the best interests of the breed. Membership is an invitation for you to join us and support the Giant Schnauzer into the future.
The Club actively supports research into health, helps with rescue and re-homing as well as keeping members and non-members informed on all aspects of ownership of the Giant Schnauzer.
Membership is open to all persons over the age of 16 years.
Advantages of Becoming a Member
- Receive a free copy of each issue of the club magazine "Giant Jottings"
- An opportunity to advertise and publish articles via club publications
- Add your photographs to the website gallery
- Attend general meetings held by the club
- Opportunity to vote on proposed changes to the club constitution
- Opportunity to vote in the election of Officers and Committee
- Access to a source of education and support
The Giant Schnauzer Club has two policies which we expect all members to abide by.
Chairman - Tony McDermott
Secretary & Treasurer - Pat Kidd
Breed Health Co-ordinator - Lesley Parker
Show Secretary - Karen Hopkins
Rescue & Club shop - Dawn Turner
Website - Ruth Bullock
Own a giant? We would love your support on the committee.
©2009-2021 Copyright The Giant Schnauzer Club
Unauthorised reproduction of text or images is strictly prohibited